On October 15, 2018, Agile expert and Director of Operations and Agile Consulting, Allison Grappone will speak at the Project Summit*Business World Analyst Conference in Boston, M. The event will be held at the Marriott Burlington in Boston, MA.
Allison will be presenting in two sessions:
Agile Estimating and Planning
11:15 am - 12:15 pm
- Understand how user stories, story points, planning poker, and velocity work together to provide predictable schedule estimates.
- Learn techniques you can immediately apply to your projects to estimate how fast your team will go, both before they start and as they're getting ramped up.
- Learn about the cone of uncertainty and how to apply its concepts to present a larger range of estimated completion timeframes early in the project, and narrow that range as the project continues.
Writing User Stories: It's Not as Difficult as You Think
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Learn how to write an effective user story title and what three parts of the title you should always include.
- Understand how user stories are different and more effective than traditional software requirements specifications.
- Learn techniques to handle non-functional requirements, technical constraints, and business domain modeling in the user story world.
For additional information about the conference visit: