Dave Todaro Speaking in Washington DC at the Project Summit Business Analyst World Conference
On June 18, 2018 at 1:15 PM, Agile expert and CEO, Dave Todaro will speak about “Splitting Epics and User Stories: Using Micro-Milestones to Boost Momentum” at the Project Summit*Business World Analyst Conference in Washington DC. The event will be held at the Hilton Arlington in Arlington, VA.
By attending this event you’ll learn:
- How splitting user stories increases the team’s momentumand throughput.
- Why tackling 3 to 4 smaller stories in a sprint is less riskythan taking on just one or two.
- When to split stories, and where you should focus your timein the product backlog.
- Techniques to make each story “shippable,”even if it’s not big enough to ship on its own.
- A rule of thumb for how big each user story should be.
For additional information about conference visit: