Diana Getman Speaking about Splitting Epics and User Stories: Using Micro-Milestones to Boost Momentum at PMI New Hampshire
On April 18, 2018 at 6 PM, Agile expert, Diana Getman will lead a discussion on “Splitting Epics and User Stories: Using Micro-Milestones to Boost Momentum” at the PMI New Hampshire Chapter meeting. The event will be held at The Red Blazer, 72 Manchester Street in Concord, NH.
By attending this event you’ll learn:
- How splitting user stories increases the team’s momentumand throughput.
- Why tackling 3 to 4 smaller stories in a sprint is less riskythan taking on just one or two.
- When to split stories, and where you should focus your timein the product backlog.
- Techniques to make each story “shippable,”even if it’s not big enough to ship on its own.
- A rule of thumb for how big each user story should be.
For additional information visit: